Telehealth is the use of video and audio technologies to support long-distance services between us as your provider and you as our client.
You will need the following to join our Telehealth online session:
● A computer, tablet, or smartphone. There are no applications or software to download.
● We do recommend a computer or large tablet over a small smartphone.
● An external or integrated webcam.
● An external or integrated microphone.
● An internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 MBPS. We
recommend an Ethernet cable over Wifi when possible to ensure you receive
the best possible connection through your internet provider. You can check
your internet speed here.
● Shut down all background applications to ensure Telehealth receives the
majority of your internet’s bandwidth, especially applications that use your
If you’re using a Desktop or Laptop, we recommend:
● Google Chrome
● Mozilla Firefox
We recommend the below if you’re using a tablet or mobile phone:
● Android - Google Chrome
● iOS (iPhone or iPad) - Safari
It’s as easy as clicking the unique we link shared with you by email or in your portal on your appointment schedule. You can join your session from any device by clicking the link, enter your
name, and you're in!
No. Our Telehealth platform does not allow for session video or audio to be recorded to be compliant with our HIPAA privacy practices.